Firstly, we hope everyone is safe during these rough times! Over the past month, although we were not able to compete at Robobrawl, we attempted to put the robot, or at least parts of the robot together with the tools we had to see how everything fits together. We did find issues with some plates missing features that were necessary, but once we have access to our lab, that can be fixed quickly! This robot has proved to be quite challenging, but as a team we did develop and we learned many things about the design, that will greatly benefit us for our future combat robots.
As for now, our team is voting on which robot to make for our Junior year. We are gearing towards a horizontal spinner, but this is not a concrete decision as of now. Do follow us on our social media to find out more!