Three minute matches, two killer robots, one winner: this is the nature of combat robotics and the Combotics teams within iRobotics show off what their robots can do in this brutal competition. These teams design, build and fight their battling robots which compete in various weight classes ranging from 1 lb up to 120 lbs. The robots also have various methods of knocking out their opponents with weapons ranging from high speed rotating blades to high pressure air powered flippers. If you have a passion for robotic mayhem, then the Combotics is for you!
This year, Combotics is planning its own competition called Robobrawl to be held during Engineering Open House (EOH). The competition will feature 30 lb robots created by students from UIUC and other universities. Combotics is planning on entering 4 robots in this competition:
If you are interested in joining Combotics, contact email@example.com.
Latest Combotics Posts
- Space Jam – End of Year Report
- Accident Prone – End of the Year Update
- Space Jam Pre-EOH Update
- Real World Experience – End of Semester Update
- Accident Prone Fall 2019 Update
- Accident Prone: Team Members’ Updates
- Killer UniKorns Moving Forward
- Space Jam Design Update
- Accident Prone: Winter Break Update
- Accident Prone: Controls Team Reflection