Robobrawl is an annual combat robotics event that takes place each year during the Engineering Open House on the University of Illinois campus. The event consists of a double elimination tournament over the two days of Engineering Open House where each team battles for dominance. The current format consists of 30 pound combat robots fighting in a 16′ x 16′ arena.
Our event encourages inter-disciplinary engineering collaboration in order to challenge all comers in both design and manufacturing skill. Through this challenge, participants will grow and develop the skills necessary to become well-rounded engineers.
Latest Robobrawl Posts
- Robobrawl 1Lb – Member Updates
- Real World Experience – End of Year Update
- Space Jam – End of Year Report
- Accident Prone Fall 2019 Update
- Killer UniKorns Moving Forward
- Accident Prone: Winter Break Update
- Accident Prone: Controls Team Reflection
- Accident Prone’s Updates
- D.P.D! Arena (Part 2: Some Assembly Required)
- D.P.D! Arena (Part 1: A Solid Base)