iRobotics highly supports learning outside the class room. Starting in Fall of 2013, we started a dedicated projects team to allow learning without the pressure of a deadline and to start pilot projects for future years. In the fall of 2017, we expanded to two projects teams. Our project teams are currently creating an autonomous tour guide robot and an artificially intelligent Art creation robot. In the past, our project team has built a robotic arm, a t-shirt cannon, and various other projects including a quadcopter and a hexapod robot.
Latest Projects Posts
- The Robotic Arm Project (TRAP) Update!
- Custom 3D Printer Team Update
- Pix – Post EOH Updates
- Pix – Build Drawing to a Close
- Pix – Hardened Steel is Tough to Cut!
- Projects Team 2016-2017
- Quad Day Success!
- iRobotics Corporate Demo Day!
- iRobotics Exhibits Rock EOH 2014!!
- Projects Team ComBots Cage – Huge Success!