iRobotics highly supports learning outside the class room. Starting in Fall of 2013, we started a dedicated projects team to allow learning without the pressure of a deadline and to start pilot projects for future years. In the fall of 2017, we expanded to two projects teams. Our project teams are currently creating an autonomous tour guide robot and an artificially intelligent Art creation robot. In the past, our project team has built a robotic arm, a t-shirt cannon, and various other projects including a quadcopter and a hexapod robot.
Latest Projects Posts
- Pacbot Chomps On Another Semester
- PacBot 2020 End of Year Wrap Up
- ESPL Cart – Projects Team
- Pacbot’s Head Start on Next Drivetrain
- Creating a Simulation of Arena with Gazebo (Part Three of Three)
- Creating a Simulation of Arena with Gazebo (Part Two of Three)
- Pacbot Year in Review
- S.P.O.T Updates!
- The Robotic Arm Project (TRAP) Update!
- Custom 3D Printer Team Update